当前路径: 皮学网 英语学习 英语能力 商务英语内容

商务英语900句

作者:王玉娇 发布时间:2022-06-09 00:00:00 更新时间:暂无 阅读:35591 投诉 下载本文

If I can be sure that there will be a good chance to advance in this company, I don’t think salary is a problem

商务英语900句

  Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it?

  今天天气不错哦。

  How do you like Beijing so far?

  你觉得北京怎么样?

  Let’s get down to business, shall we?

  让我们开始谈正事吧。

  如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

  I’m awfully sorry.

  我真的非常抱歉。

  May I offer my profoundest apologies?

  向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

  I got stuck in traffic.

  我路上堵车了。

  I was tied up with some urgent business.

  我刚才有点急事。

  很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

  I’d like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5.

  我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。

  I want to take the one with a front view.

  我想要一个朝阳的房间。

  I’d like a quiet room away from the street.

  我想要个不临街的安静房间。

  Ok, I’ll take it.

  好吧,我就订这个房间了。

  出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。

  Key cards

  房门卡

  Breakfast included

  含早餐

  The porter will take your bag up to room.

  工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。

  生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

  Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go.

  我还有约好的事情,得走了。

  I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.

  太晚了,我想我得走了。

  I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later.

  我也有点事情,回头见。

  We’re so sorry that you have to leave.Well, take care of yourself.

  你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

  身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。那么今天为大家带来的主持会议可以用到的英语。

  I would like to express my welcome to all of you.

  欢迎大家的到来。

  Get going, shall we?

  咱们开始吧。

  Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say something about this issue.

  让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。

  I think we’ve done the consensus. Thanks for your participation.

  我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。

  有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。

  It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at another company.

  这的`确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。

  I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is my resignation.

  我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职 信。

  Sorry for quitting at this time, but I’ve decided to study abroad.

  很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。

  I think it’s about time for me to leave. Here’s my resignation.

  我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。

  辞职 ―― 表示感谢

  每个人都可能会遇到辞职的情况,但是,离开原公司的时候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老板表达感谢,不要过河拆桥哦。当然也不要显得过于留恋,点到为止。

  I really appreciate the opportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.

  真的很感谢您为我提供的机会,我学到了很多东西。

  Thanks for your help. I do like the company and the people I worked with.

  谢谢你对我的帮助,我真的很喜欢这家公司和我的同事们。

  I was really happy here.You’re always been great to me.Thank you all.

  我在这儿过得很愉快,你们一直都对我很好,谢谢大家。

  I gain a lot of experience here.

  我在这儿得到了很多经验。

  送礼物

  A surprise for you. Hope you’ll like it.

  给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。

  Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought fromBeijing.

  给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。

  Wow, is it really for me?It’s just what I want.

  这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。

  That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it?

  你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?

  如何招揽顾客

  一般程序:招呼―问候―寻找相关话题―理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam, something for you?”

  如何给客人菜单

  餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here is the dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?)

  职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。

  What name shall I say?

  您怎么称呼?

  May I have your name please?

  能告诉我您的名字吗?

  I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.

  不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我 一遍。)

  Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.

  您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一 个朋友。

  工作当中,很容易碰到需要打断别人的情形。比如向你的老板交代工作的时候刚好他在谈别的事情,那么如何做到既不耽误工作,又不会使被打断的人不高兴呢?

  I’m sorry, but may interrupt you a few seconds?

  (很抱歉,我能打断您一下么?)

  If you don’t mind, may I say a word here?

  (如果您不介意的话,我想在这儿说上一句。)

  Excuse me for interrupting you.

  (对不起打断您说话了。)

  Just a moment please, I want to say something about the issue.

  (稍等下好吗?我想就这个问题说明一下。)

  在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。

  Sorry, but I’d better to hang up now. I have to get back to work.

  (不好意思,我想我要挂电话回去工作了。)

  I’m quite busy at the moment, could you call back later?

  (能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。)

  It’s getting late. Shall we talk about this tomorrow?

  (很晚啦已经,要不我们明天再说。)

  I won’t keep you any longer.

  (我不耽误你时间了。)

  大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:“一起吃个饭吧?”,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空……

  I wonder if you have time this evening?

  我想知道您今晚是否有空?

  Would you be interested in dinner with me ?

  今晚能请您吃个饭吗?Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

  您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢?

  I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you.

  如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。

  自我介绍――工作经历

  自我介绍可能是我们从学生时期就需要准备的一段话了,并且现在无论是面试或者研讨会都有可能会用到的。所以今天我们就来分享一下,如何自我介绍工作经历。

  I’ve been working in ABC company for the past two years as a computer engineer.

  我在ABC公司当了两年的计算机工程师。

  I’ve just graduated from ABC University.

  我是刚从ABC大学毕业的毕业生。

  I was an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.

  我最初是从当见习会计起步的,后来成为了一名经理。

  My major is computer. I went in for the development of software after graduation.

  我学的是计算机专业,毕业后从事计算软件开发的工作。

  自我介绍――优点

  之前我们说到了如何自我介绍工作经历,那么本期节目,让我们看一下如何介绍自己的优点,将自己的才华展现给你的主管或同事。

  I am willing to work under pressure.

  我乐于在压力下工作。

  I’m a full of energetic and fashion-minded person.

  我是一个精力充沛、思维新颖的人。

  I have the ability to work well with others.

  我能够很好的与他人工作。(具有团队精神)

  Be willing to learn and progress, and have good analytical capability.

  乐于不断学习进取,并具有很好的分析能力。

  面试是求职过程中的一道门槛,可以说是相当重要的。面试中的问题常常会让人摸不清头脑,下面就介绍一些常见的面试问题。

  Why are you interested in our company?

  你对我公司的哪方面感兴趣。

  What kinds of positions do you want?

  你想要一个什么样的职位。

  What interests you the most about this job?

  这份工作最吸引你的是什么呢?

  Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

  你认为自己有何优势能争取到这份工作?

  What kind of person do you like to work with?

  你喜欢和什么样的人共事呢?

  Would you mind working overtime?

  你介意加班么?

  What’s your salary requirement?

  你能接受什么样的薪水?

  Would you mind going out for business trips?

  你愿意出差么?

  职场上的接待和约见都需要事先预约,很少有临时的会面,因为这样会对双方造成不便。并且你的不请自来很有可能为他人留下不好的印象。接下来就让我们看一下如何来安排或者预约一个约会。

  I’d like to make an appointment to seeMr. Green on Wednesday.

  我想与格林先生约在周三见面。

  I want to change this appointment from Thursday to Friday, if it’s possible.

  如果可能的话,我想把约会时间由周四改为周五。

  What time will you be convenient?

  您什么时候有空呢?

  Yes, I’m available on Friday.

  恩,我周五有空。

  谈判是一种技巧,当然更需要沟通。遇到矛盾或者双方意见不一致的时候如何来表达自己的观点或立场呢。

  I think the price is a little high. Can’t you reduce it?

  我觉得价格有些高,能不能降低一些呢?

  The more time we waste, the less likely we will come up with anything.

  我们浪费的时间越多,成功的机会就越少。

  Isn’t there any room for negotiation?

  难道没有商量的余地了吗?

  We are here to solve problems.

  我们是来解决问题的。

  谈判・中间休息

  商务谈判,有时候由于双方业务的规模很大,会议时间也会很久,那么谈判过程中,人的体力脑力都受到极大挑战。如何适时提出休息,本期节目将为您解答。

  Shall we talk about this tomorrow, for we need more details at this point.

  我们明天再讨论这个问题吧,因为我们在这一点上还需要更多详细 资料。

  It’s been a long time. I think we need a break.

  这会已经开了很长时间了,让我们休息一下吧。

  May I suggest that we continue tomorrow?

  我能否建议我们明天继续呢?

  Let’s dismiss and return in two hours ,shall we?

  现在休会,两个小时候回来继续。

  你期望什么样的薪金

  面试的时候,你期望什么样的薪水是一个很常被问到的问题,同时也是很难回答的一个问题。不过只要注意一个原则,就是尽量避免正面回答这个问题,让对方透露薪金标准就好了。

  I won’t mind if I start with a low salary, for I’m a fresh graduates and don’t have much experience.

  我不介意薪水低一点,因为我是应届毕业生,并且没有什么经验。  If I can be sure that there will be a good chance to advance in this company, I don’t think salary is a problem.

  如果在这个公司能有好的发展的话,我不认为薪水是问题。

  I am making RMB 3,000 at present, so I expect not less than that.

  我现在的薪金是3000元,所以我希望这里的待遇能高于此数。

  I believe that you have a  standard for starting salary.

  我想你们一定有一个起薪标准的。

  每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。

  I’d like to ask you for a transfer.

  我请求调换工作。

  You know, my major is accounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department in the company.我是学会计专业的,但是现在却在公司的市场部门工作。

  To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.

  老实说,我并不喜欢这份工作,如果继续做下去的话我认为前途渺茫。

  I think I can do better ifI can have the transfer to the financial department.

  如果可以调去财务部门的话,我认为我可以做的更好。

  向帮助过你的人表达感谢可能是很简单的一句话,但是会为你带来良好的人际关系哦。因此,怎样在接受帮助之后表达感谢就显得尤为重要了。

  Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

  万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。

  I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.

  我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。

  It’s very kind of you to help me.

  你能帮助我真是太好了。

  I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.

  真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。

  I can’t tell you how grateful I am.

  How can I thank you enough.

  我都不知道该如何感谢你才好了。

  You’ve been so helpful.

  你可真是帮大忙了。

  I’m very much obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.

  感谢您的热情款待。